Certified Information Security Management System
Security is of utmost concern to Halcyon Technologies and its customers. Lack of appropriate application security controls leads to regulatory non-compliance, business continuity failures and data compromise. ISO 27001 is the most widely-accepted certification available for supporting information and physical security and business continuity.
The ISO 27001 standard provides a structure for implementing an ISMS, safeguarding your information assets while making the process easier to manage, measure, and improve. It helps you address the three dimensions of information security: Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability.
ISO 27001 ensures that:
- risks and threats to the business are assessed and managed
- physical security processes such as restricted/named access are enforced consistently
- audits are conducted regularly at each site that include tests of security and cctv planning and monitoring
Because successful implementation of any IT project depends on the commitment of providing absolute security to the deliverables. These standards have provided us a framework for managing our business’s security responsibilities and provide external assurance for our customers to the scope and scale of our secure environment through our Business Security Management System.
ISO 27001 services helped us to enhance the security posture of application assets by systematic reviews and assessments, ensure a secured application development environment by:
- Identifying and prioritizing the high-risk application assets based on business impact and security vulnerabilities
- Assessing the security level of the application systematically throughout the build cycle
- Establishing a security assurance gate to ensure that the new application code and products are assured prior to deployment
- Ensuring a holistic perspective to application security from business requirements to software coding to operations